Since June, Kaleidoscopic Wandering has blossomed to nearly 70 posts with more than 350 comments. Nearly 90 people follow this blog via RSS, 148 of you are fans of its Facebook page and almost 1,500 followers are kept updated on this blog’s contents via Twitter.
To round out the year, I wanted to share the most popular posts on Kaleidoscopic Wandering (just in case you missed them the first time around):
- 7 Questions with a Backyard Explorer
- Travel Essentials: What’s Always in Your Bag?
- 10 Publications Paying for Travel Writing
- Burning Man: A Life-Changing, Magical Experience
- Travel Inspiration: 6 Websites That Inspire Travel
There are some posts that have flown under the radar that I particularly enjoyed as well. For further reading pleasure, here are some of my other favorite posts from 2009:
- 8 Tips for Shopping Success at REI Garage Sales
- Deciphering the Secret at Bryce Canyon
- Cedar Breaks: The Love Child of Zion and Bryce
- The National Park Debate
- Images of Burning Man 2009
- An Open Letter to Santa Claus
Thank you to everyone who has supported Kaleidoscopic Wandering. Stay tuned … I’m sure 2010 will be another incredible, colorful year!