Contest: Win a One-Night Stay at a Radisson Hotel!
A friend and I were recently chatting about how staying at chain hotels has become a more enjoyable experience in recent years. You know, those hotels that pop up in every large city, regardless of where in the world you travel?
I’m finding that these hotels increasingly offer a decent breakfast spread, pools, fitness rooms and a free newspaper at a good value. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t normally shout praises for chain hotels for the fun of it, but I was recently contacted by a representative from Radisson, which has more than 400 properties globally with a hope to grow to 600 by 2015. It’s a chain hotel if ever there was one, but I’m curious about learning more about the brand, so I’ve agreed to host a giveaway for the “50 Years, 50 Days, 50 Rooms” promotion. I’m giving away a one-night stay at any Radisson Blu or Radisson hotel in North America. In exchange (and in full disclosure), I will also be able to try out the Radisson product, so there are two winners in this deal — you and me!
Here are the nitty-gritty details about the contest:
- I’m giving away one free night, standard room, double occupancy at any North American Radisson Blu or Radisson hotel of the winner’s choice.
- The winner’s voucher expires one year after issue date.
- The full terms and conditions are located on the room night voucher.
How you can win:
- Forget all that social media mumbo jumbo. I just want you to tell me in the comments about the best hotel you ever stayed in. Why was it so awesome? Were all the goodies in the mini-fridge free? Was the design mind-blowing? Did you have an awesome encounter with the staff?
- You need to leave your email address in the comment form. This won’t be published to the world, but I need to provide this to Radisson so they can get in touch with you to send along the voucher.
- This contest closes at 5:00 PST on November 23 at which time I’ll draw a winner using random.org.
- Everyone is eligible — family, friends and travelers worldwide who’d like to stay at a Radisson.
You certainly don’t need to do this to win the one-night voucher I’m giving away, but feel free to check out the travel blog featuring this promotion every day on Radisson’s Facebook page here for more chances to win.
NOTE: A winner has now been drawn and this contest is closed. Thank you for entering!
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy:
- What Makes a Hotel Eco-Friendly?
- What to Ask Before Staying at an All-Inclusive Resort
- Tips for Staying Eco-Friendly in Resorts
Latest posts by JoAnna (see all)
- Review: Portable Sound with the Bluetooth Splash Speaker — August 13, 2014
- Best Travel Blog Posts from July 2014 — July 30, 2014
- Five Thoughts from a Two-Week Trip in Europe — July 23, 2014