Images: On the Campus of Notre Dame
As a child, my family road tripped back and forth across the United States from the Grand Tetons in Wyoming to Mammoth Cave in Kentucky and the Fourth of July fireworks in Maine. On one of these trips, we stopped in South Bend, Indiana, where we took a quick stop on the campus of Notre Dame.
I was most recently in South Bend competing in the Urban Adventure Games, but I did spend some time wandering along the paths that criss-cross Notre Dame. The campus is very clean, well kept and particularly lovely, with manicured gardens, lots of green space and memorable buildings.
Click on a photo below to start the slideshow.
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy:
- Negotiating Religions When Traveling
- Just Another Church? | The Notre Dame Basilica in Montreal
- Walking in the Footsteps of History | San Antonio, Texas
Latest posts by JoAnna (see all)
- Review: Portable Sound with the Bluetooth Splash Speaker — August 13, 2014
- Best Travel Blog Posts from July 2014 — July 30, 2014
- Five Thoughts from a Two-Week Trip in Europe — July 23, 2014