Wanderlust Wednesday: Bryce Canyon National Park

Need to escape? Looking to be whisked away? Itching for travel inspiration?

Look no further than Bryce Canyon National Park, an otherworldly landscape in southern Utah. When the sun sets in the evening, it has a haunting shade of reddish-brown.

Wanderlust Wednesday: Bryce Canyon National Park

The following two tabs change content below.
Wanderlust Wednesday: Bryce Canyon National Park
JoAnna is a globe-trotting, idea-inventing, culture-collecting creativity connoisseur with big dreams and a desire to touch all seven continents. You can also find JoAnna at joannahaugen.com and at The 52 Letters Project.

1. Kansas City Limo says:

I’ve been fortunate to have been able to travel to a few special places in my life but I have yet to visit Utah. The picture makes it look like an incredible place to go to really spend some time in nature. Thanks for the picture and also thanks for the inspiration ;).

2. Audrey says:

Wow, those jagged columns look impressive! Must be beautiful when the sun sets!

3. Abhi says:

Wow! This is amazingly similar to the ‘Moonland’ landscape near Lamayuru monastery in Ladakh, India! I mentioned it here.. http://idrinkmyteasweet.com/2011/09/05/unusual-is-an-understatement-unearthly-landscapes-of-ladakh/
    or you can simply google!

4. JoAnna says:

You’re welcome. I highly recommend a visit if you ever get the chance!

5. JoAnna says:

The sunsets at Bryce are excellent! I sat on the edge writing in my journal there one night.

6. JoAnna says:

Somewhat similar. Are the colors in India a reddish hue?

7. Kaylen says:

Omg! I was just there a couple of weeks ago for the SATW Chapter Meeting and it was breathtaking! I loved hiking down into the canyon and especially loved Kanerra Creek Falls! I don’t get to see that everyday in Louisiana. :)

8. JoAnna says:

Bryce Canyon is definitely otherworldly ~ a very interesting site that surprises people who haven’t been there before. I’m glad you loved it!