If you’ve been keeping up with my busy life on Twitter or my personal website, then you may already know that I am no longer writing about Las Vegas on Kaleidoscopic Wandering. Instead, I’ve taken over the Las Vegas travel guide at BootsnAll, known as Las Vegas Logue, and you’ll be able to find all of my Las Vegas-related content there. Except for the occasional photo or Sin City musing, Kaleidoscopic Wandering will now be Las Vegas free.
To kick off my Las Vegas blog, I encourage you to take part in our 2-night giveaway at Paris Las Vegas. Of course, if you win, I want to see your hotel suite long enough to take some notes so that I can write about it.
Just kidding. Sort of.
In all honesty, though, I would love for you to continue following my Las Vegas writing over at Las Vegas Logue. Please feel free to follow along on Facebook, Twitter or via RSS.
As a final farewell to my Las Vegas content on Kaleidoscopic Wandering, I wanted to round up the I Love Las Vegas reviews I have written about the city I currently call home:
- The Village at Lake Las Vegas
- Red Rock Running Company
- FAO Schwartz
- Ice Box Canyon at Red Rock Canyon
- Palazzo | Winter 2009
- Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens | Holiday Season 2009
- Palazzo | Spring 2009
NOTE: As of October 2011, I am no longer writing the WhyGo Las Vegas blog and all Las Vegas content will now be featured back on Kaleidoscopic Wandering.
Latest posts by JoAnna (see all)
- 9 Travel-Related Reasons I’m Thankful This Year — November 27, 2013
- The Anticipation of Travel | A Reminder of My Good Fortune — November 20, 2013
- A Place Untouched | Thoughts from the Galapagos Islands — November 13, 2013